Technology Available at New College Institute
1. Computer Lab (King Hall)
- Up to 25 desktops located in 209 and 210 in King Hall.
- Students and community members must provide paper to utilize printers located in computer lab.
2. Laptops and iPads (King Hall and New Building on Baldwin)
- Students and community members may checkout laptops and iPads to use while at NCI.
3. Public Wifi (BYOD)
- Guests at NCI can use free public wifi to check email, search Internet on NCI site.
4. Polycom Videoconferencing
- Every room at NCI has capability to connect and collaborate with other end users across the world.
- NCI has capabilities to connect up to 15 participants simultaneously *
5. Polycom CloudAXIS
- The Polycom CloudAXIS Suite is a first-of-its-kind video collaboration and conferencing software solution that enables businesses to collaborate with other businesses – or individuals – easily and securely, independent of application, system, or device.
- High-quality B2B and B2C video collaboration extends RealPresence Platform – the industry's most interoperable, scalable, and secure UC platform Universal browser access enables users to host or join video conferencing meetings with mobile, desktop, room, and immersive theater participants with just a browser inside or outside the firewall by sending a URL link in an IM, email, or calendar invitation. *
6. NCI Phone Conferencing
- Individuals can audio conference others by using phone system located in conference rooms, classrooms, or offices.
- Can connect up to 20 participants simultaneously *
7. MediaScape Collaboration Tables (King Hall 208 and New Building on Baldwin)
- MediaScape was designed for a “walk-up and connect” experience. Your team members can do the same.
- Sharing made simple, quick and seamless … to increase productivity and innovation
8. Apple TV (New Building on Baldwin)
- Apple TV gives you access to tons of great HD content in a tiny package.
- Enjoy blockbuster movies, TV shows, live sports and news, your music, photos, and more — right on your high-definition TV.
- You can even play content from your iOS devices or Mac on your TV using AirPlay *
9. Versatile Classroom Spaces
- Our classrooms and meeting spaces have a multitude of audio/visual setup options for your needs.
- We can connect and display virtually any device that you can provide.
- Please contact us with your needs and we can make it work.
* Please contact Michael Palmer (403-5618) or Jason Mabry (403-5614) no later than 24 hours in advance to ensure functioning of technology.